1163 Ellesmere Road, Scarborough, ON M1P 2X7
Learn how to market your skills and experience at an interview.
- Please note: This is not a Mock Interview workshop. It is preparation for Mock or actual interviews.
- Thursday, July 9 from 10am - 12pm
Job Placement Orientation Session
Learn about our Job Placement Services, Wage Incentives and Employment and Training Supports.
- Wednesday, July 15 from 10am - 12pm
Practice your interview performance with a Career Development Practitioner.
- Record and review: Bring a smart phone or other recording device to see how you did.
- Tuesday, July 21 from 10am - 12pm
Accelerate your job search with targeted, accomplishment-based resumes.
- Tuesday, July 7 from 10am - 12pm
Effective Letter Writing for a Successful Job Search
Learn how to write an attention-grabbing cover letter, thank you letter and employment reference.
- Wednesday, July 8 from 10am - 12pm
Second Career Information Session
Laid off or received EI on or after Jan. 1, 2005? Learn how you may qualify for government funded retraining.
- Tuesday, July 14 from 10am - 12pm
Download the Employment Services Workshop Schedule.