1163 Ellesmere Road, Scarborough, ON M1P 2X7
"Act as if what you do makes a difference. It does." - William James
Second Career Info Session
Laid off or received EI on or after January 1, 2005? Learn how you may qualify for government-funded retraining.
- Friday, December 18, 2020, from 10 am - 11 am
- Tuesday, January 5, 2021, from 10 am - 12 pm
Accelerate your job search with targeted, accomplishment-based resumes.
- Record and review: Bring a smartphone or other recording devices to see how you did.
- Thursday, January 7, 2021, from 10 am - 11:30 am
Impress Those Interviewers
Learn how to market your skills and experience at an interview.
- Please note: This is not a Mock Interview workshop. It is preparation for mock or actual interviews.
- Tuesday, January 12, 2021, 10 am - 12 pm
Effective Letter Writing Skills
Learn how to write an attention-grabbing cover letter, thank you letter and employment reference.
- Tuesday, December 15, from 10 am - 12 pm
- Thursday, January 14, 2021, from 10 am - 12 pm
Learn about our job placement services, wage incentives and employment and training Supports.
- By referrals only, one-on-one sessions.
- Friday, December 18, from 10 am - 11 am
- Wednesday, January 20, 2021, from 10 am - 12 pm
Practice your interview performance with a Career Development Practitioner.
- Record and review: Bring a smartphone or other recording device to see how you did.
- Thursday, December 17 from 10 am - 12 pm
- Tuesday, January 13, 2021, from 10 am - 12 pm
Virtual Orientation to Employment Services
Great opportunity for the community to learn about services offered at Centennial College Community Employment Services. Learn more about great job opportunities and one on one support in building job search tools.
- Monday, December 21, from 10 am - 11 am
- Tuesday, January 26, 2021, from 10 am - 12 pm
Using Social Media for Job Search
Learn how to use social media to get referrals to jobs and have the highest chance of results in a mutual fit
- Wednesday, December 16, from 10 am - 12 pm
- Thursday, January 21, 2021, from 10 am - 12 pm
Download the Employment Services Workshop Schedule.