Applying for Transfer Credit Online

Applying for Transfer Credit Online

Students who have successfully completed an English or ESL course at another college or university in Canada or at an accredited college or university in another country, may be eligible to apply for a transfer of credit. All English and ESL transfer credit applications must be processed through the English and ESL Department, not Enrolment Services.


Sign into myCentennial

Sign in with your username and password at myCentennial at


Online Transfer Credit Application

  • Click on the transfer credit application section.
  • Students who attended an accredited university or another college and have successfully completed courses that are considered to be English are eligible to apply for transfer credit. A minimum of “C” grade is required for transfer credit course approval.


Select The Course

Select the course in which you will be applying for the English transfer credit.


Fill Out The Information and Attach Your Documents

  • Fill out the few requested fields and attach an electronic copy (i.e. scan document) of your official transcript and the course outline for the year you took the course.
  • If you do not have a scanner, students can scan documents at the Centennial College Resource Centre.



Submit your application and wait for notification of decision