Occupation-specific Language Training (OSLT)
Are you new to Canada? Improve your workplace communication skills with Centennial's Occupation-specific Language Training (OSLT). Centennial College through the School of Advancement offers 4 courses to help newcomers to Canada improve their communication skills in the workplace. These programs are designed for individuals with international education or experience for whom English is an additional language and focuses on the language and socio-cultural communication. 180 hours of instruction delivered two nights a week starting in September.
- Workplace Communication Skills for Business: Entrepreneurship and Sales and Marketing
- Workplace Communication Skills for Business: Accounting and Finance
- Workplace Communication Skills for Business: Project Management
- Workplace Communication Skills for Health Care
- Inter-professional Healthcare Teams Course
- Canadian workplace culture
- Soft skills
- Speaking, listening and pronunciation
- Your English is at an intermediate level (Canadian Language Benchmarks 6 to 8)
- You are a landed immigrant or protected person
- Related training or experience in the program of study
1163 Ellesmere Rd. (Ellesmere and Midland Avenue)
If you are interested, please contact 416-289-5000, Ext. 7405 or email@example.com.