Our latest edition of Storyteller is here just in time to close out 2020. What a year it has been! We are so proud of our students, faculty, staff and graduates for how they persevered through the ups and downs the year presented to achieve so many amazing things. Our latest edition is once again full of fantastic stories from across the Story Arts Centre community. As we look forward to the New Year, we want to wish everyone the very best during this season. Please enjoy. And, as always, let us know what you think and subscribe here.
The latest issue includes these great stories:
- FTVB Student, Carley Smale, Writes Netflix Original: Midnight at the Magnolia
- A Behind-The-Scenes Look at PR Grad’s New Podcast: "Colour Me PR"
- Grad Profiles
- Alicia De Four - Television & Film – Business
- Lataevia Beezer - Journalism
- Research Project Turned Immersive VR Experience Highlights the Stories of Toronto Youth
- Theatre Arts and Performance Students Virtually Perform She Kills Monsters: Virtual Realms
- Script to Screen Film Respect Gains Multiple Festival Recognitions
- PR Students Carry Out Virtual Events
- Grad Entrepreneurs
- Alexandra Gater - Joint UTSC Journalism
- Tamar Huggins - Advertising
- Micro-Credentials Arriving Soon to the Story Arts Centre
- Broadcasting Grads’ Film, A Lonely Afternoon, Screens at Reel Asian International Film Festival
- Creating Documentaries with Students Overseas
- In Pictures: New Library Construction
- Centennial Music Industry Arts and Performance Program Virtual Spotlight
- Ellin Bessner Refuses to Let Crucial Stories Subside
- Remembrance Day 2020 Virtual Ceremony
- What’s On!