Welcome to Storyworks at the Story Arts Centre. Experience is everything, so we match students with industry opportunities to ensure they are prepared for success in the work world.
Storyworks provides students with bite-sized industry experiences. It also provides clients opportunities to collaborate with bright, young minds in our communications, media, arts and design programs. At the end of these fourteen-week projects, students will deliver high caliber and meaningful group or individual work to clients of all kinds.
Past Storyworks clients include:
- Brands for Canada
- Women in Film and Television - Toronto (WIFT-T)
- The Centre for Global Citizenship, Education and Inclusion, Centennial College
- Heritage Halton Hills Committee
- Zig It Up! Chocolate Company
- Tiny Toronto Urban Design
- Scarborough General Hospital
- Ziliotto Fashion
Are you interested in collaborating with our students as a client - mentor?
Contact our Storyworks coordinator for more information:
p. 416-289-5000, ext. 8730