P.O Box 631 Station A
Toronto, ON, M1K 5E9
- Esthetician Program
- Healthcare Environmental Services Management
- Pharmacy Technician
- Nutrition and Food Service Management
- Massage Therapy
- Massage Therapy - Compressed
- Fitness and Health Promotion
- Occupational Therapist Assistant & Physiotherapist Assistant
- Practical Nursing OR Practical Nursing - Flex: Graduates will be prepared to work in hospitals, long-term care facilities, and community settings. With additional courses, RPNs are able to work in specialized settings that include operating rooms and clinics. This programs is offered in both full time (four semester) and flex (six semester) formats.
- Practical Nursing for Internationally Educated Nurses: This program is designed as an academic pathway to meet the needs of internationally-educated nurses who are interested in working as Registered Practical Nurses (RPNs) in Canada, RPNs who hold a Certificate and wish to upgrade to an Ontario College Diploma and RPNs who have been out of practice for ten years or less and need a refresher program.
Collaborative Nursing Degree: The Bachelor of Science Nursing program is committed to creating nursing leaders who are highly competent, knowledgeable and committed to playing an integral role in shaping the future of health care. Graduates of the Ryerson, Centennial or George Brown Collaborative Nursing Degree program are eligible to write the College of Nurses of Ontario registration examination to receive Registered Nurse designation, and accept entry-level positions in a variety of settings where nursing is practiced.
- Health Foundations: This program is an academic pathway for English-as-a-Second Language (ESL) students who wish to pursue college health programs in which English fluency is a professional requirement for safe practice. Graduates of this program are prepared to enter professional health programs including Practical Nursing, Bridging to University Nursing and Pharmacy Technician.
- Personal Support Worker: Graduates of this program have the knowledge and skills necessary to provide others with the care and assistance they need to live active and fulfilled lives. Their training allows them to adapt to changing settings, whether in the home, schools, community residential facilities, nursing homes or chronic care facilities.
Graduate Certificate Programs
- Bridging to University Nursing - Full time OR Bridging to University Nursing - Flex: This program is an academic pathway offered in flexible and full-time formats to assist registered practical nurses (RPNS) to bridge to BScN in approximately three years. Courses emphasize ethics and professional practice, health assessment, skill mastery and caring for clients with acute and chronic illness, and will provide the foundation for nursing practice.
- Bridging to University Nursing for Internationally Educated Nurses