Complete your Bachelor of Recreation degree at Progress Campus
Brock University and Centennial College have been collaborating on an exciting partnership that would allow anyone with a diploma in Recreation and Leisure Services, or any other similar community service diploma to enroll in the Brock Recreation and Leisure Studies degree program. Students will be able to complete their studies at Centennial College’s Progress campus, on weekends and online in under two years. Students with a 75% average or above can receive up to 7.5 credits advanced standing. Students with a 70-75% average can receive up to 5 credits advanced standing. In addition to the academic requirements, students must also have a minimum of three years full-time work experience in the profession.
This innovative program program provides Centennial grads with several key benefits:
- Classes and tutorials are held at Centennial’s Progress Campus.
- Complete a degree in under two years
- Blended delivery format with classes offered online and on weekends.
Programs qualifying for this degree completion opportunity include:
- Diploma in Recreation and Leisure Services
Graduates of the above mentioned programs need a minimum overall average of 75% and 3 years of relevant work experience to be considered for admission into the Bachelor in Recreation and Leisure Studies degree completion program at Brock University.
How to Apply
- Visit the Ontario University Application Centre (OUAC) website at www.ouac.on.ca and complete the 105 form. Select the OUAC Code: BW Recreation and Leisure Studies and the Year Code: Advnaced Standing.
If you have any questions please contact:
Program Coordinator, Department of Recreation & Leisure Studies
Phone: 905 688 5550 ext. 4098
Mary Kate MacDonald
Pathways Support Officer
Phone: 416 289 5000 ext. 2467