P.O Box 631 Station A
Toronto, ON, M1K 5E9
Innovation and new technologies are driving the way we experience life. Our programs contain new, leading-edge technologies, higher standards, and the introduction of exciting and innovative approaches to the way we engage all our communities for the ultimate benefit of our students.
SETAS departments consist of Applied Biological and Environmental Sciences (ABES), Information and Communication Engineering Technology (ICET) and Advanced Manufacturing and Automation Technology (AMAT) - which includes Mathematics and Physics. Enrolment is strong and our new programs take us to the forefront of offering new and advanced technological career options to our students.
To review a list of programs, please select a specific area of study:
- Advanced Manufacturing and Automation Technology
- Applied Biological and Environmental Science
- Information and Communication Engineering Technology
- Co-op Diploma Apprenticeships
- Degree Programs
- Mathematics and Physics Courses
- Post-graduate Certificates
- Technology Foundations