Modified Apprenticeships (MAPs)
MAPs give apprentices skills development using non-traditional periods of school and workplace training. When you complete your in-school training, you'll earn a certificate.
Applicants who are not registered as an apprentice may be accepted to certain modified programs through a successful interview process.
phone: 416-289-5000, ext. 7282
Employers and associations participating in Maps include:
- Canadian Tire
- Ford Motor Company of Canada Limited
- General Motors of Canada
- Honda Canada Inc.
- Toyota Canada
- Truck and Coach Technician (ATS)
- Truck and Coach Technician (Volvo/Mack Canada)
- Get paid during the apprenticeship.
- More in-depth training and longer in-school sessions.
- Less years spent in apprenticeship (most Maps).
Modified Apprenticeship (MAPS) forms: