416-289-5000, Ext. 2280
P.O Box 631 Station A
Toronto, ON, M1K5E9
There’s a growing number of Centennial students — almost one in four, to be exact — that already have a university degree or college diploma, and are looking for extra education to complement their learning or to take their career in a new direction.
Centennial College is the perfect ‘finishing school’ for university students who’ve earned a good education and are now looking for employable skills. Our Project Management, International Business and Human Resources Management graduate certificate programs are popular destinations for these university graduates.
Centennial’s graduate certificate programs are affordable, short— lasting less than one calendar year — and can provide opportunities for hands-on work internships with employers. It’s a refreshing change from the lecture-based teaching that is standard on university campuses.
Take some time to browse our graduate certificate program offerings. You’ll find a compelling array of programs that lead to career fields you may have wondered about but never researched. Combined with your previous college or university experience, these programs can provide you with easy entry into the workforce!
- Advanced Business Management - Alcoholic Beverages
- Business Analytics and Insights
- Business Analytics and Insights - Canadian Context
- Business Administration: Accounting Fast Track
- Financial Planning
- Global Business Management (Fall Start)
- Global Business Management (Winter Start)
- Global Business Management (Summer Start)
- Human Resources Management
- Insurance Management
- International Business Management
- International Business Management - Transnational
- International Development
- Marketing Management
- Marketing - Corporate Account Management
- Marketing - Digital Engagement Strategy
- Marketing - Research & Analysis
- Project Management
- Strategic Management - Accounting
- Supply Chain Management - Logistics