416-289-5000, Ext. 2600
For more information,
visit the library website.
Centennial has plenty of study areas where you cancomplete assignments or prepare for exams. If you need a quiet place to concentrate between classes, these study areas are it. They also have a wireless Internet connection to further improve your learning experience.
- The mezzanine level (you can find it outside the auditorium) is a quiet study area equipped with wireless connectivity. Right next to this space is a computer lab, perfect for study groups and online research.
- The Student Association building offers a comfortable atmosphere for you to study, browse, and meet with friends.
- The Library has open-access areas for group study, and is quiet enough for individual study in the early morning and evening.
- The Student Association building has tables and chairs in its lounge, and computer workstations on its main floor. There is also a group study area containing round tables and chairs close to the main entrance.
Story Arts Centre
- Room 243 on the second floor has seven open MAC workstations, as well as a round table and a few armchairs, which are perfect for study group meetings and getting extra work done before or after classes.
- Some programs provide work/study rooms for their students complete with computers and printers.
- The Commons area, located directly outside of the Library, offers an open-concept space with round tables for individual and group work.
- The Student Association Lounge offers space for individuals and groups.