Black & McDonald
Black & McDonald
At Black & McDonald, you're not just an Intern, you're part of the family. Our Internship Program is centrally supported, fully leveraged paid summer employment offering you the chance to bridge theory to practice in a supportive and dynamic environment. Our goal is to provide you with 4 months of engaging, meaningful, and impactful experience that will launch your career in the right direction.
A few things to look forward to a structured work plan to guide your learning; a dedicated mentor to offer regular coaching and feedback; online training through Harvard Business School; collaboration with a vast network of Interns across North America; opportunity to contribute to the growth and success of our diverse team of over 6000 employees across a network of over 25 offices and countless job-sites.
To apply, visit the website. Black & McDonald will host over 50 Interns across regional offices/job-sites in Canada and the USA. Each applicant must fill out the questionnaire in order to have their resume directed accordingly. We wish all applicants the best of luck!
Question and Answer
1. What qualities are you looking for in an ideal candidate?
Answer: "An enthusiasm for learning, team player, positive attitude, great communication skills, patience, initiative. Relevant post-secondary education. Some programs we encourage mobility (i.e. project management) though some are a corporate function."
2. Can summer students continue working part time with your organization during the school year?
Answer: "In some cases, yes!"
The Jobs - HireCentennial
- Job ID: 54441 Intern Talent Pool (Saskatchewan)
- Job ID: 54446 Intern Talent Pool (BC)
- Job ID: 54450 Intern Talent Pool (Ontario)
- Job ID: 54453 Intern Talent Pool (Utah)
- Job ID: 54454 Intern Talent Pool (Manitoba)
- Job ID: 54455 Intern Talent Pool (Quebec)
- Job ID: 54456 Intern Talent Pool (Alberta)
- Job ID: 54457 Intern Talent Pool (Missouri)