The transcript is the official record of your academic activity at Centennial College. Your official transcript will be sent directly to the address (for example, another educational institution) you provide.
There is a $12.00 charge for each official transcript requested. The transcript charge can be paid by direct debit payment or credit card online via myCentennial.
One free official transcript will be issued upon graduation. Unofficial transcripts are available online on myCentennial.
To request academic transcript service, you must use one of the following methods:
- Request your transcript online at my.centennialcollege.ca. Most transcripts can be requested online.
Transcripts ordered on myCentennial are printed within one week, and sent through Canada Post mail. During the pandemic mail delivery can take up to 15 business days.
- Download the Request for Academic Transcript Form and email the completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Mail or fax to 416-289-5232 the completed form to Student Records. Student Records will only service requests which contain the following required information:
- Your full name (plus any previous name)
- Your Centennial College student number (if known)
- Your date of birth
- A legible copy of a valid photo identification (for example, driver’s license or passport) which also shows your signature
- Your signature on your academic transcript request letter
- A daytime phone number
- Your current return address
- The person and address (for example, institution, college or university) to whom your Centennial transcript should be mailed.
If you have chosen to mail your Request for Academic Transcript form, please use the following address :
c/o Centennial College
P.O. Box 631, Station A
Scarborough, ON M1K 5E9
Transcript requests are normally serviced within five to 10 working days after receipt of the request – longer during peak service times.
Centennial College is not responsible for transcripts which are lost or delayed in the mail. Should you owe fees or fines, transcript service will not be provided.