myCard Student Photo ID Schedule
Last chance to get your Student Photo ID this winter semester
The Student Photo ID schedule is intended for urgent need requests for picture taking and reprints for Winter 2017 students only.
New students for the Summer semester should refer to online services or upcoming schedules published online on my.centennial for semester start up.
Please take a number at the Start Here desk in Ashtonbee campus.
|Thursday, March 9, 2017||10:00 AM - 1:00 PM||myCard Office Progress Enrollment Services HUB|
|Thursday, March 30, 2017|
|Monday, April 3, 2017|
|Tuesday, April 11, 2017|
|Monday, April 17, 2017|
|Monday, April 18, 2017|
|Monday, April 19, 2017|
|Monday, April 20, 2017|
|Monday, April 21, 2017|
|Monday, May 8, 2017||10:00 AM - 3:00 PM||The Bridge(between the library and the HUB)|
|Wednesday, May 10, 2017|
|Tuesday, May 16, 2017||10:00 AM - 1:00 PM|
|Thursday, May 25, 2017||12:00 PM - 3:00 PM||myCard Office ES HUB|
|Thursday, June 15, 2017|
|Wednesday, March 29, 2017||10:00 AM - 1:00 PM||Ashtonbee campus Enrollment Services HUB|
|Wednesday, April 12, 2017|
|Wednesday, April 26, 2017|
|Thursday, May 11, 2017||10:00 AM - 3:00 PM||Enrolment Services HUB Please take a number for Photo ID from the information desk|
|Monday, May 15, 2017||10:00 AM - 1:00 PM|
|Wednesday, June 7, 2017|
|Thursday, April 13, 2017||10:00 AM - 1:00 PM||Helpdesk counter outside Enrolment Services|
|Tuesday, May 9, 2017||10:00 AM - 3:00 PM||The Commons|
|Wednesday, May 17, 2017||10:00 AM - 1:00 PM|
|Tuesday, June 6, 2017||10:00 AM - 1:00 PM||Info Desk Outside of ES Office|
|Story Arts Centre(SAC) sessions are for SAC students only and SAC students must obtain their Student Photo ID at SAC only|
|Friday, May 12, 2017||10:00 AM - 3:00 PM||ES Office|
- Space may be limited at any of these sessions. Students will be accommodated on a first come, first serve basis and our lineup will close when we have reached capacity for the times posted.
- Schedules can be subject to change because of unforeseen circumstances. Make sure to double check schedules prior to attendance to avoid disappointment.
- In order to obtain Centennial College Photo ID you must have proof of registration (payment receipt or timetable) and valid photo identification with you. Staff cannot look this up for you. You must have it or you will be turned away. You can show this documentation on your cell phone if you wish
- Story Arts Centre (SAC) sessions are for SAC students only. Students from the SAC campus should obtain their photo ID at the SAC campus only. All other students are welcome to attend sessions at any other campus.
- Students should note that there is a $25.00 replacement fee for lost cards and a $20.00 initial charge for Continuing Education students. This fee must be paid prior to obtaining your card, receipts will be required.
- Students are encouraged to have their photo ID validated each semester. Please see staff at the Photo ID sessions or in the Enrolment Services Office to get yours. No need to wait in line if you already have a Photo ID card. Proof of registration will be required.