myCard Photo Schedule
Progress Campus - Student Centre Mezzanine
- Wednesday, January 24 - 10 AM to 3 PM
- Monday, January 29 - 10 AM to 3 PM
- Tuesday, January 30 - 10 AM to 3 PM
Morningside - The Commons
- Tuesday, January 23 - 10 AM to 3 PM
- Thursday, February 1 - 10 AM to 3 PM
Ashtonbee - Enrolment Services HUB
Please take a number at the 'Start Here' desk
- Friday, January 26 - 10 AM to 3 PM
- Wednesday, January 31 - 10 AM to 3 PM
Story Arts Centre - Foyer
Story Arts Centre sessions are for Story Arts Centre students only and Story Arts Centre students must obtain their Student Photo ID at Story Arts Centre only.
Story Arts Centre students are encouraged to submit their photo online through myPhoto at myphoto.centennialcollege.ca.
- Thursday, January 25 - 10 AM to 3 PM
- Space may be limited at any of these sessions. Students will be accommodated on a first come first serve basis and our lineup will close when we have reached capacity for the times posted. Students from any campus are encouraged to submit their photo online at myphoto.centennialcollege.ca.
- Schedules can be subject to change because of unforeseen circumstances. Make sure to double check schedules prior to attendance to avoid disappointment.
- In order to obtain Centennial College Photo ID, you must have proof of registration (payment receipt or timetable) and valid photo Identification with you. Staff cannot look this up for you. You must have it or you will be turned away. You can show this documentation on your cell phone if you wish.
- Story Arts Centre sessions are for SAC students only. Students from the SAC campus should obtain their photo ID at the SAC campus only. All other students are welcome to attend sessions at any other campus.
- Students should note that there is a $25.00 replacement fee for lost cards and a $20.00 initial charge for Continuing Education students. This fee must be paid prior to obtaining your card, receipts will be required.
myCard Pick-up Schedule
For those students who submitted their picture online through myPhoto at myphoto.centennialcollege.ca.
When will your myCard be ready?
- Picture submitted prior to Jan. 12 and approved?
Your myCard will be available for pick up at your campus on orientation day and then starting the first day of class, January 22, 2018.
- Picture taken at Winter orientation?
Your myCard will be available on your campus for pick up starting the first day of class January 22, 2018, at times listed below.
- Picture submitted after Jan. 12 and approved?
Your myCard will be available for pick-up at your campus starting January 22, 2018, within 2-3 business days after the picture is approved (you will receive an email confirmation from myCard).
Note: Please pick up your card at the campus you attend (as selected when you uploaded your picture)
Ready to pick up your myCard?
You must have received an email stating that your picture submission was approved in order to expect your myCard to be available for pick up within 2-3 business days.
What to bring
You must bring proof of registration (a timetable or receipt of payment, on your phone is acceptable) and valid government issued photo identification when picking up your myCard.
|Progress||Lower Level of the CCSAI building||
Monday - Friday
|10 AM - 3 PM|
|Morningside||Table outside the ES Office on 2nd floor|
|Ashtonbee||The Enrolment Services HUB|
|Story Arts Centre||Enrolment Services Office|