For those students who submitted their picture online through myPhoto at myphoto.centennialcollege.ca.
Note: Please pick up your card at the campus you attend (as selected when you uploaded your picture)
Ready to pick up your myCard?
You must have received an email stating that your picture submission was approved in order to expect your myCard to be available for pick up within 2-3 business days.
What to bring
You must bring proof of registration (a timetable or receipt of payment, on your phone is acceptable) and valid government issued photo identification when picking up your myCard.
|Progress||myCard Office - The HUB||
Monday - Friday
|9 AM - 4 PM|
|Morningside||Enrolment Services Office|
|Ashtonbee||Enrolment Services - The HUB|
|Story Arts Centre||Enrolment Services Office|
- February 8: 10 AM - 1 PM - MyCard Office (Progress Campus)
- March 1: 10 AM - 1 PM - MyCard Office (Progress Campus)
- March 22: 10 AM - 1 PM - MyCard Office (Progress Campus)
- February 28: 10 AM - 1 PM - the HUB (Ashtonbee Campus)
- April 25: 10 AM - 1 PM - the HUB (Ashtonbee Campus)