myCard Student Photo ID Schedule
Last chance to get your Student Photo ID this winter semester
The Student Photo ID schedule is intended for urgent need requests for picture taking and reprints for Winter 2017 students only.
New students for the Summer semester should refer to online services or upcoming schedules published online on my.centennial for semester start up.
Please take a number at the Start Here desk in Ashtonbee campus.
|Thursday, July 27, 2017||10:00 AM - 1:00 PM||myCard Office Progress Enrollment Services HUB|
|Tuesday, August 8, 2017|
|Monday, August 14, 2017|
|Tuesday, August 15, 2017|
|Wednesday, August 16, 2017|
|Thursday, August 17, 2017|
|Friday, August 18, 2017|
|Wednesday, August 9, 2017||10:00 AM - 1:00 PM||myCard Counter Enrollment Services HUB|
|Thursday, August 10, 2017||10:00 AM - 1:00 PM||Info desk outside Enrollment Services|
- Space may be limited at any of these sessions. Students will be accommodated on a first come, first serve basis and our lineup will close when we have reached capacity for the times posted.
- Schedules can be subject to change because of unforeseen circumstances. Make sure to double check schedules prior to attendance to avoid disappointment.
- In order to obtain Centennial College Photo ID you must have proof of registration (payment receipt or timetable) and valid photo identification with you. Staff cannot look this up for you. You must have it or you will be turned away. You can show this documentation on your cell phone if you wish
- Story Arts Centre (SAC) sessions are for SAC students only. Students from the SAC campus should obtain their photo ID at the SAC campus only. All other students are welcome to attend sessions at any other campus.
- Students should note that there is a $25.00 replacement fee for lost cards and a $20.00 initial charge for Continuing Education students. This fee must be paid prior to obtaining your card, receipts will be required.
- Students are encouraged to have their photo ID validated each semester. Please see staff at the Photo ID sessions or in the Enrolment Services Office to get yours. No need to wait in line if you already have a Photo ID card. Proof of registration will be required.