416-289-5000, ext. 3850
Are you an Apprentice who:
- Received extra help in school?
- Had an Individual Education Plan (IEP)?
- Has been identified or diagnosed with a disability?
- Finds it difficult to pay attention in class?
- Gets discouraged with studying, reading, writing, or math?
- Is in need of academic assistance?
The Centre for Accessible Learning and Counselling Services (CALCS) can help. We provide a range of free supports and services for students enrolled in an apprenticeship program at Centennial College.
Supports and Services Available to Apprentices
- Trade-specific tutoring (i.e. Electrical, Electronics, and Emissions; Engines; Drive/Gear Train; Steering, Suspension, and Brakes)
- Learning strategies (i.e. preparing for multiple choice questions, time management, study skills)
- Training for commonly used Centennial systems and software (i.e. myCentennial, eCentennial, Outlook, ASOP, ATOMS, ARGO)
- Accessible textbooks
- Essential Skills workbooks
- Grant application support
- C of A and C of Q application support
- ...and more.
How to Register
For more information or to access apprenticeship services provided by the Centre for Accessible Learning and Counselling Services, please contact us by calling 416-289-5000, ext. 3850 or email email@example.com.