416-289-5000, ext. 3850
Attend a virtual educational workshop to practice mindfulness, learn to de-stress, and incorporate other strategies to improve your wellness.
- Be Mindful: February 3rd 12:00 - 1:00 PM
- Having trouble coping with the demands of college life? Join this Wellness Wednesday session to practice a guided-meditation, explore mindful eating and learn about the power of gratitude.
- Self-Love and Relationships: February 10th 12:00 - 1:00 PM
- Whether you are single, coupled or have an “it’s complicated” status, being able to find happiness in a relationship can be a challenge for anyone. In this session we’ll explore self-love, communication and other strategies to help you create connections that work for you.
- Achieve Your Goals: February 17th 12:00 - 1:00 PM
- Have you ever set goals and had trouble accomplishing them? Join this Wellness Wednesday session to build your intrinsic motivation and create structure to achieve your aspirations.
- Land an Interview: February 24th 12:00 - 1:00 PM
- Interested in landing a job but don’t really know where to start? Join this Wellness Wednesday session to learn key strategies for networking, job searching, resume and cover letter writing.
- De-Stress: March 3rd 12:00 - 1:00 PM
- Feeling stressed or overwhelmed? Join this Wellness Wednesday session to practice deep breathing, visualization and other stress reduction techniques to let go of tensions.
- Cook with Company: March 10th 12:00 - 1:00 PM
- Are you a fan of the food network or have a passion for cooking? Join this Wellness Wednesday session to attend a live cooking class with a professional chef and learn tips to improve your cooking skills
- Get an A in a Different Way: March 17th 12:00 - 1:00 PM
- Tired of taking multiple-choice assessments or writing long essays? Join us as we demonstrate alternative ways of presenting your subject knowledge/mastery to your faculty. We will review multiple methods that can inform your faculty about what you have learned and introduce platforms to express that knowledge.
- Strengthen Your Self-care: March 24th 12:00 - 1:00 PM
- You cannot serve from an empty vessel. Join this Wellness Wednesday session to give yourself permission to pause and learn strategies to rejuvenate and recharge your mind, body and soul.
To register for an upcoming workshop, click here. You will need your myCentennial email and student number login information.
Have questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org