The transition to employment and the world of work may be a challenge. Negotiating the labour market, knowing where to look for jobs, preparing winning resumes and getting through job interviews can be stressful. This conference is for graduating CSD students or any CSD student who wants to get ahead in their job search.
Start thinking about the next steps you need to take in your job search. Become familiar with the services that can help you in the process. Get inspired about the next stage of your life.
END Smart 2017: Transitions to Employment for Students with Disabilities
END Smart 2017 will take place from April 24 - April 26, 2017 at the Fireside Gallery, located in the Progress Campus Library. This event is free and lunch will be provided each day.
Registration for END Smart 2017 is now open! Register here.
April 24 and 25, 2017:
- Get motivated!
- Accommodation and disclosure in the workplace - how and when to disclose
- Job search tips
- Interviewing smart and with confidence
- Resume clinic - have your resume reviewed by our expert Career Advisors
- Learn about apps and technology that can help with your job search
April 26, 2017:
- Meet service providers who assist people with disabilities in their employment search
- Entrepreneurship and self employment
- Self Branding - how to market yourself
If you have any questions, please contact Robert Hurtubise, Smart Services Coordinator, at email@example.com or 416-289-5000, ext. 2219