- Note that your tuition fees do not include accommodation. It is your responsibility to secure a safe and appropriate accommodation.
- We strongly recommend that you have your accommodation arranged prior to arrival, which means all required fees are paid and you have received confirmation.
- Once you have your accommodation confirmed, update your address in myCentennial immediately. This will help us get in touch with you in case of emergency.
- It is not uncommon for places to ask for a portion of the payment in advance as a deposit. Take the time to read and understand your housing/leasing contract carefully to ensure you are meeting the contract requirements in a timely manner.
- If you are looking for off-campus housing, be aware of your rights and responsibilities as a tenant and also what you can expect from your landlord: Information for New Tenants.
- The Residential Tenancies Act (RTA) creates a rental housing system that protects tenants, helps landlords and promotes investment in Ontario’s rental housing market. If you have a concern with your tenant/landlord or you would like information about residential landlord and tenant issues, please contact the Landlord and Tenant Board. The Landlord and Tenant Board helps mediate any conflict between landlord and tenant. For more information, go to Landlord and Tenant Board.