Are you thinking about life after college? Anxious about the transition to work?
Seeking best practices for your job search?
Join the END Smart community today!
How to join the END Smart hub on Microsoft Teams:
- Join us by clicking this link
- Enter your my.centennialcollege.ca login credentials
What is END Smart?
END Smart is a series of learning opportunities designed to support students with disabilities in successfully transitioning to the world of work.
Featuring live webinars, guest speakers, job search resources, Q & As, and more.
Topics covered in END Smart include:
- Disclosure and accommodations in the workplace
- Job search best practices
- Job interview tips (including for virtual interviews!)
- Community resources that can help you
The END Smart hub on Microsoft Teams also features job postings, sample resumes, videos, archived webinars, a discussion board, and other resources to support you on your job search.
There are currently no scheduled END Smart workshops.
You can view recordings of recent workshops in the END Smart channel.
For more information or if you have any questions, please contact Robert Hurtubise, Coordinator, Smart Transition Programs at email@example.com.