Full-Time Catalogue

Centennial College Full-time Calendar 2018-2019


Co-op Education

Employers: 416-289-5209

Students: 416-289-5000,
ext. 2524

Fax: 416-289-2646


Supporting a Student

Concerned that a student is in need of Counselling support or mental health help?

  • Talk to them.
  • Encourage them to speak with a Counsellor on campus.
  • Encourage them to meet with their family doctor to discuss their problems. A family doctor may make referrals to specialists like psychologists, psychiatrists, neurologists and others.
  • Remember, though, that if the student is already meeting with a counsellor, the Counsellor can’t provide you with information about the student without their consent.
  • If you need support for yourself: