Centennial College has resumed limited in-person lab instruction using a phased approach

Academic Transcript

Academic Transcript

The academic transcript is the official record of your academic activity at Centennial College. You may view your unofficial transcript by using myCentennial.

To request an official transcript, you can use one of the following methods. A fee per copy will be charged.

  • Access your myCentennial and select “Order Transcript”
  • Complete a Request for Academic Transcript form (available in the Enrolment Services Office and at centennialcollege.ca) and submit it to the Enrolment Services Office.
  • Mail or fax a written request to the Enrolment Services Office at 416-289-5232. The Enrolment Services Office will only service mailed or faxed requests which contain the following: your full name (plus any previous name), Centennial College student number, date of birth, valid photo identification with your signature, your handwritten signature on your academic transcript request letter and an address and phone of the person or institution to whom your Centennial transcript should be mailed.

If you are applying to another Ontario college or university, order your transcript online at ontariocolleges.ca.