Book a Session
Remember to bring the following to your appointment: Printed assignment instructions, your assignment, your textbook and course notes. Also, be sure to read our Policies and Guidelines first (link). To get access to the Centre for Academic English’s Online Booking System and to book appointment, follow these steps:.
- Log in to myCentennial.
- Click on the Student tab on the left side menu, then on Student Services.
- Click on “Book an English Tutor or English Workshop.” This takes you to the login screen for the booking system.
- If you are a first-time user, register to create an account.
- Log in to the booking webpage.
- View the tutoring or workshop schedule at your Centennial Campus by selecting it from the dropdown box at the top of your screen.
- Double click on your desired tutoring time or workshop and fill in the pop-up form to book your appointment.
- To cancel or change your appointment, open up the space you reserved and click on Cancel This Appointment.
Additional support for students with learning disabilities is also available. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
If you have any questions about online booking or the services the Centre for Academic English offers please email email@example.com or call 416-289-5000, ext. 6150.