The peer mentoring program is currently on pause and is not accepting new mentors or mentees
If you’re a first-year student, you can be matched up with a senior student to give you advice and direction for your first year of College.
Mentors are here to:
- Provide group and individual mentoring.
- Help you transition into your first year of college.
- Connect you to college services.
- Provide advice about balancing your school-work-home life.
- Give you advice on scheduling study time.
- Update you on events taking place throughout the college.
Becoming a Peer Mentor
Are you a second, third or fourth-year student who wants to make a difference in other students’ lives? Are you knowledgeable, reliable, punctual, and see yourself as a great role model? The Student Life Enhancement Division is looking for Student Peer Mentors to help guide our new students into college life!
If you are interested in becoming a mentor, e-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note: you must have a minimum GPA of 3.0 to apply.