Are you going into your first semester at Centennial College? Are you interested in connecting with an upper-level student at the college? eMentors are dedicated students that want to help you as you transition into Centennial College. Apply to become a Winter 2021 eProtégé and get matched up with one of our dedicated eMentors.
eMentors can help you:
- connect to campus resources
- connect with peers and make friends
- by acting as an advocate
- enhance communication and interpersonal skills by meeting 1 hour a week for 8 weeks
- help with study tips, exam strategies, time management skills and learning about how to use both myCentennial and eCentennial.
Requirements to participate in this program:
- You are in your first semester for the Winter 2021 semester
- Are committed to connecting with your eMentor one hour a week via Microsoft Teams video call or chat?
- Are looking to get connected to the Centennial College community?
If you are interested in becoming a Centennial College eProtégés please fill out an application form.
The application officially closes on January 25, 2021, but will remain open throughout the semester.