Are you going into your first semester at Centennial College? Are you interested in connecting with an upper level student at the college? eMentors are dedicated students that want to help you as you transition into Centennial College. Apply to become a Fall 2020 eProtégés and get matched up with one of our dedicated eMentors.
eMentors can help you:
- connect to campus resources
- connect with peers and make friends
- by acting as an advocate
- enhance communication and interpersonal skills by meeting 1 hour a week for 8 weeks
- help with study tips, exam strategies, time management skills and learning about how to use both myCentennial and eCentennial.
Requirements to participate in this program:
- You are in your first semester for Fall 2020
- Are committed to connecting with your eMentor one hour a week via Microsoft Teams video call or chat
- Are looking to get connected to the Centennial College community
If you are interested in becoming a Centennial College eProtégés please fill out an application form.
The application officially closes on September 30, 2020 but will remain open through out the semester.