Please note: Thursdays Together will be cancelled for this week due to Orientation and will resume on Monday, May 25, 2020.
Are you looking for a way to stay connected during the break before the May 2020 semester? Do you want to get involved, have fun and chat with friends and colleagues? Join us for our Thursdays together where we have dedicated a virtual space for all students to come together and have some fun. Our Thursdays Together will begin on April 23, 2020 and will run each Thursday from 2:00 pm – 4:00 pm until May 21, 2020.
Thursdays Together schedule hosted by the Experience Centennial team
- Virtual Vacation Tours on April 23
- Virtual Leadership games and open conversations on April 30
- Virtual games/ Karaoke afternoon on May 7
- Virtual Museum Tours on May 14
- Coffee/tea break on May 21
Where we meet?
Join us on Microsoft Teams Meeting every week – See you soon!
Weeklong activities – Self paced
Below are activities that you can do at any time during the week if you have some free time and are looking to get involved.
- Department of Imaginary Affairs Letters to our future selves
- Write a letter to yourself. Create digital time capsule that can be sent back to you as some point in the future.
- Scavenger Hunts (more information to come)
- Coping with COVID-19 Using Value Clarification: An Expressive Writing Activity
- Collaborative playlists (Spotify): find playlist “Centennial2020” and add your favorite song
- Collaborative jig saw puzzles – Join us in solving weekly jigsaw puzzles once complete, we will change to a new photo.
For more information on how to get involved in the above activities please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Hope to see you soon.