Do you feel your best when surrounded by motivated individuals? Do you have something you want to share with your peers? Something you want to learn? Or do you want to get involved, have fun and chat with friends or have peer to peer conversations with eMentors?
Thursdays Together is for you.
Hosted by the Experience Centennial team, Thursdays Together is a drop-in virtual space for students to come together to talk about all things Centennial.
Conversations can include but are not limited to:
- Study tips, tricks and strategies for online learning
- Learning how to use myCentennial, eCentennial and virtual classroom
- Discussing courses, find or share academic resources
- Talking about leadership opportunities (Leadership Passport)
- Learning more about clubs offered through CCSAI or start how to start your own
- Sharing experiences and ways to get involved virtually
- Discussing time management strategies
- Asking questions about asynchronous, hybrid timed and untimed courses
- Talking about exam strategies and lockdown browsers
- Sharing mental and physical wellness strategies
- Learning about the eMentorship program
Our Thursdays Together take place every Thursday from 1:00 pm – 2:30 pm and will be hosted on Microsoft Teams. The link below will remain the same each week.
Thursdays Together schedule hosted by the Experience Centennial team
Where do we meet?
Join us on Microsoft Teams Meeting every week – See you soon!
Weeklong activities – Self paced
Below are activities that you can do at any time during the week if you have some free time and are looking to get involved.
- Department of Imaginary Affairs Letters to our future selves
- Write a letter to yourself. Create a digital time capsule that can be sent back to you at some point in the future.
- Scavenger Hunts (more information to come)
- Coping with COVID-19 Using Value Clarification: An Expressive Writing Activity
- Collaborative jigsaw puzzles – Join us in solving weekly jigsaw puzzles once complete, we will change to a new photo.
- Puzzle 1
For more information on how to get involved in the above activities please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Hope to see you soon.