Career Services and Co-operative Education
The Career Services and Co-operative Education Department gives Centennial students and alumni the confidence and tools for career success. Jumpstart your career by setting up your HireCentennial account in first semester to access jobs, events and book appointments, and continue to receive personalized advising up to two years after graduation.
Services and Resources for Current Students and Recent Graduates include:
- Job postings, sample resumes, and other career planning resources on HireCentennial
- Individual career planning and job search advising appointments. Please book appointments on HireCentennial via myCentennial > Student, Student Services > Career Services and Co-op Education or call 416-289-5233.
- Walk-in resume review sessions at Progress Campus and Morningside Campus. Please visit HireCentennial for current schedule.
- Job fairs and other employer on-campus events
- Co-op education programs to gain work experience related to your Business, Engineering or Transportation program.
|Career Services||Co-operative Education|
- Progress Campus, Room C2-10
- Morningside Campus, Room 324
- Ashtonbee Campus, Room L-104
- Story Arts Centre, Room 284