Career Services and Co-operative Education
At Career Services and Co-operative Education, we provide you with the career planning and job search tools you need to move from education to employment, starting from your first semester and continuing on to two years after graduation.
Services and Resources for Current Students and Recent Graduates include:
- Career planning and counselling. Individual appointments can be booked by calling 416-289-5233. You can find additional resources on HireCentennial, like TypeFocus and the Career Success Guide.
- Employment coaching through individual appointments, workshops and events. You can book appointments and register for events via HireCentennial.
- Resumé, cover-letter and portfolio development.
- Interview preparation and simulations. You can use InterviewStream on HireCentennial to practise your interview skills.
- Feedback in minutes at walk-in sessions at Progress Campus.
- Co-op education programs to gain work experience related to your Business, Engineering or Transportation program.
Job Postings and Career Planning
Visit HireCentennial for full-time, part-time, on-campus, summer and volunteer positions for students and graduates. Log into your myCentennial account and click the HireCentennial link on the Student Services tab. Make sure to check the Career Events Calendar and Employment Resources on HireCentennial.
|Career Services||Co-operative Education|
- Progress Campus, Room C2-10
- Morningside Campus, Room 324
- Ashtonbee Campus, Room L-104
- Story Arts Centre, Room 285