Bursary for Interview Attire
Dress for Success Interview Attire Bursary for Graduating Domestic Students
Through this bursary, the college can help you obtain the rightbusiness attire to support your jobsearch activity. This bursary was developed to address the exceptional cost students face while attempting to be job-ready in that interview stage of employment preparation.
International, Second Career and WSIB sponsored students are ineligible for this bursary
- You must complete and submit the Scholarship and Bursary Questionnaire on myCentennial.
- You must be a Canadian, Permanent Resident or a Protected Person.
- You must be considered an Ontario Resident – be a resident of Ontario for 12 months prior to your fulltime start date at Centennial.
- You must enroll full-time (SN 40%) in the Fall, Winter or Summer semester of study at time of application.
- You must be graduating in December, June or August.
- You must attend a Career Services workshop or appointment.
- You must have Career Services and Co-operative Education complete the Confirmation of Interview Section below
- You must fully complete this application prior to submission
- You must have a minimum financial need that exceeds the value of the scholarship, $300
If you believe you meet the above criteria, please submit as requested below (1) your personal information and (2) on the reverse, complete the financial needs eligibility assessment and (3) complete your student declaration. Once you have completed all the necessary information, please submit this application immediately to:
Nadine Stora, Manager
Student Financial Services
Centennial College, Progress Campus, Room C2-05
P O Box 631, Station A, Toronto, Ontario M1K 5E9
DEADLINE: LAST DAY OF CLASSES FOR THE SEMESTER FOR WHICH YOU ARE ENROLLED
Application forms are available on HireCentennial and also at the Career Services & Co-operative Education Offices: Ashtonbee L1-04, Morningside 324, Progress C2-10, Story Arts Centre 284