Services & Contact Information
Individual Job Search Assistance for Students and Grads
Appointments are available up to two years after graduation. You can book an appointment with an Employment Advisor at any campus for assistance with:
- Resumés and cover letters
- Job search strategies, including LinkedIn
- Interview preparation and simulation
- Portfolio development and more
Visit HireCentennial (login to myCentennial > Student Services tab > click on HireCentennial) or call 416-289-5233 today to book an appointment.
Individual Career Planning Assistance for Students and Grads
If you want to explore and plan your career choices or learn about further education options, you can book an appointment to see a Career Counsellor by calling 416-289-5233.
Progress Campus: Mondays to Thursdays from 2:00 PM to 3:45 PM; Fridays from 10:00 AM to 11:45 AM.
Employers and Industry Partners
To post jobs or participate in on-campus recruitment activities, please visit Employers and Industry Partners.
|Career Services||Co-operative Education|
- Progress Campus, Room C2-10
- Morningside Campus, Room 324
- Ashtonbee Campus, Room L-104
- Story Arts Centre, Room 285