Become a Centennial International Student Ambassador!
Interested in meeting new people? Gaining valuable volunteer experience? Building your social and professional networks? And just having a great time? Sounds like you want to be a Centennial International Student Ambassador (CISA)! Apply to be part of the Centennial International Student Ambassador Team and you’ll get the opportunity to do all of this, and more!
As part of the CISA Team, you will have the chance to:
- Meet new people from around the world
- Guide new international and visiting students through their transition into Canada and Centennial College
- Enhance your leadership, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Participate and assist in various virtual webinars and activities (Settling in with SaGE, Peer to Peer Learning, Social Chats, etc.)
- Engage in SaGE’s social media campaigns and initiatives
- Be professionally featured on SaGE’s social media channels
- Become a CISA Lead after volunteering for at least one semester
- Attend professional development workshops on topics such as intercultural communication and public speaking
- Receive a Certificate of Recognition that can be added to your portfolio or resume, or count toward your Leadership Passport or Global Perspectives Digital Badge*
- Build professional and social networks
- Get involved with the college community
- Join a creative, fun and flexible team
*To receive a Certificate of Recognition that can be added to your portfolio/resume or count toward your Leadership Passport/Global Perspectives Digital Badge, CISAs are expected to complete at least 20 hours of volunteer work, including participating in at least 1-2 virtual events and 1-2 SaGE campaigns during the upcoming semester.
Stay tuned for the next call for applications! For any questions, please contact email@example.com.