Become a Centennial International Student Ambassador!
Interested in meeting new people? Gaining valuable work experience? Building your networks? And just having a great time? Sounds like you want to be a Centennial International Student Ambassador (CISA)! Apply to be part of the Centennial International Student Ambassador Team and you’ll get the opportunity to do all of this, and more!
Members of the CISA Team assist the International Education Centre with a variety of exciting events and activities on campus and in the community throughout the semester. After completing at least 40 hours of volunteer work, you will receive a Certificate of Recognition that can be added to your portfolio, resume, or count towards your Leadership Passport.
As part of the CISA Team, you will have the chance to:
- Meet new people from around the world
- Guide new international and visiting students through their transition into Canada and Centennial College
- Gain office administrative work experience through volunteer opportunities at the International Education Centre
- Enhance your leadership, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Participate and assist in various events and activities on campus and in the community
- Attend professional development workshops on topics such as intercultural communication and public speaking
- Receive a Certificate of Recognition that can be added to your portfolio or resume
- Attain credits toward your Leadership Passport
- Build professional and social networks
- Get involved with the college community
- Join a creative, fun and flexible team
- Must have completed, or is in the process of completing, at least one semester at Centennial College
- Must be a current student of Centennial College