picture of Centennial College International Education students sitting outside Progress Campus library smiling


Permits, Visas and More

In order to maintain your status as an international student in Canada, there are a number of documents you will need, and a number of restrictions and regulations with which you will need to be familiar.

picture of a Centennial College International Education Ambassador greeting a new student

Information for Employers

Everything you need to know about hiring an international student.

Learn More

Step-by-step Guides

Step-by-step guides to completing forms and documents you may need to complete during your time as a student.

View Guides

Advising Services

Meet with an International Student Advisor to assist you during your time at Centennial College.

Learn More