The Services and Global Experience team serves the needs of Centennial College international students as well as staff & faculty in their work to support international students. We collaborate with different academic schools and departments to:
- Assist students with their transition to Canada through pre-arrival programs and orientation
- Support students as they transition through Centennial College, with programming that equips them with a range of employability skills and alumni network opportunities
- Support students in finding accommodation options, providing comprehensive health insurance
- Provide information on Canadian employment regulations and support with acquiring documents to work on and off campus, during and after the program
- Liaise and assist with all other immigration-related topics
How do I see an International Student Advisor?
If you have a 5-minute question regarding your study permit, work permit, taking a semester off or other immigration-related issue, drop in to the Walk-In Advising Hours.
If your question is more in-depth and will require more than just a few minutes, you may book an appointment with an advisor by calling 416-289-5393.
Walk-In Advising Hours
Do you have a 5-minute question regarding your study permit, work permit, taking a semester off or other immigration-related issue? An International Student Advisor is here to help! Speak to an ISA in person during our walk-in hours by visiting the International Office at your campus.
Monday - Friday
1:30 PM - 3:00 PM
10:30 AM - 12:00 PM
1:30 PM - 3:00 PM
Progress: Room C2-07 | Morningside: Room 232 | Ashtonbee: Room L-103 | Story Arts Centre: Room 101 (Wednesdays and Thursdays only)
Your International Student Advisor Team
International Education Centre
Progress | Room C2-07
Phone: 416-289-5000 Ext. 2023
Keiko Umemoto, RCIC (*On leave until May 2018)
Morningside | Room 232
Phone: 416-289-5000 Ext. 8162
Ashtonbee | Room L-103
Phone: 416-289-5000 Ext. 7373
Story Arts Centre | Room 101
*Wednesdays and Thursdays