Experience Centennial Orientation
This semester we have moved things online and will be providing you with information in a few spaces:
- Live events via Microsoft Teams will include:
- School Welcomes - the introduction of Dean, Chairs and other school supports;
- JAM (Just Ask Me) Sessions - you’ll hear from upper-year students and get to ask questions based on their experience;
- Spotlight on Services - get to know your service areas and how they can support you;
- Mixers - meet other students in a session hosted by students for students;
- Program Info Sessions - what you’ve been excited about since you accepted your offer! In this session, you will meet with your faculty and students in your program and be able to ask any questions you might have.
- Discussion Boards, Community Building via the Experience Centennial App, join the New Student Guide once you have signed up!
- Standard Experience Centennial: Orientation information and videos on this website