Experience Centennial App
Experience Centennial is the official student engagement platform for Centennial College students to find out everything going on around the College. This app acts as the one-stop-shop for all things happening at Centennial College. If you are looking for an event, specific resources or just looking to find community this app is definitely for you. We know that, as students, things are busy and it can seem impossible to find the time to get involved outside of class – Experience Centennial is here to help!
How to download the Experience Centennial app
Explore everything happening around campus with the Experience Centennial app – Centennial’s campus engagement platform
Use the Experience Centennial app to find out all about everything going on around campus, from events and initiatives to campus resources and even opportunities to connect with your fellow students. Follow the instructions below to get started:
1. Download the Experience Centennial app
2. Click on mySSO
The page will be redirected to myCentennial. Sign on to the app by using your student number (username) and myCentennial password as (password). To reset your password you can use the "Forgot Password" link. If you need additional assistance in re-setting your password you can connect with Helpdesk.
The Helpdesk can be reached:
- By phone at 416-289-5280, or from any on-campus computer lab telephone by dialing ext. 5280
- Via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Through the Helpdesk self-service portal
3. Welcome to the Experience Centennial app
The next step is to decide on if you want push notifications, create your account, set up your profile, connect to your calendar and to add connections.
4. You have arrived at your dashboard, time to start exploring!
- Check out "messages" or the "campus" tabs to learn more about all that's happening on the app.
- Once in the Campus tab, navigate to the "calendars" tile and click on the "Centennial Important dates" page to learn more about the events taking place on campus and online.
- Join a "group" or check out the other tabs for additional resources and to get more information about Centennial College services.
5. Enjoy the app and get connected!
Register for Academic Orientation with the Experience Centennial App
Use the Experience Centennial app to register for your Academic Orientation day (and to navigate your transition into College during your first 8 weeks here and after Orientation as well!) by following the steps below:
1. Navigate to My Guides
Once you have downloaded to Experience Centennial app navigate to the campus tab (at the bottom of the screen) and click "my guides".
2. Go to "Find Guide"
Go to "Find Guide" and search for "New Student Guide" and click add guide (the guide may not appear right away)
3. Hover over New Student Guide to see new tabs
Use the back arrow to go back to the “campus tab” then hover over the "New Student Guide" you will see tabs on:
- Events for new students (RSVP for orientation here)
- The year ahead
- New students
- SMART programs
- Centennial Leadership Academy
- Get Involved
4. RSVP for an Orientation Session
To RSVP for an orientation session go into "Events for new students" click on the session you want to attend and then click on the plus (+) button on the top right corner of the event. A link for the live event will be sent a few days before the session.
Take a look at this instructional video for more information. If you have any questions or run into any issues please contact Experience Centennial at email@example.com.