Experience Centennial App
Experience Centennial is the official student engagement platform for Centennial College students to find out everything going on around the College. This app acts as the one-stop-shop for all things happening at Centennial College. If you are looking for an event, specific resources or just looking to find community this app is definitely for you. We know that, as students, things are busy and it can seem impossible to find the time to get involved outside of class – Experience Centennial is here to help!
How to download the Experience Centennial app
Explore everything happening around campus with the Experience Centennial app – Centennial’s campus engagement platform
Use the Experience Centennial app to find out all about everything going on around campus, from events and initiatives to campus resources and even opportunities to connect with your fellow students. Follow the instructions below to get started:
1. Download the Experience Centennial app
2. Click on mySSO
The page will be redirected to myCentennial. Sign on to the app by using your student number (username) and myCentennial password as (password). To reset your password you can use the "Forgot Password" link. If you need additional assistance in re-setting your password you can connect with Helpdesk.
The Helpdesk can be reached:
- By phone at 416-289-5280, or from any on-campus computer lab telephone by dialing ext. 5280
- Via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Through the Helpdesk self-service portal
3. Welcome to the Experience Centennial app
The next step is to decide on if you want push notifications, create your account, set up your profile, connect to your calendar and to add connections.
4. You have arrived at your dashboard, time to start exploring!
- Check out "messages" or the "campus" tabs to learn more about all that's happening on the app.
- Once in the Campus tab, navigate to the "calendars" tile and click on the "Centennial Important dates" page to learn more about the events taking place on campus and online.
- Join a "group" or check out the other tabs for additional resources and to get more information about Centennial College services.