Want to be considered for a Convocation award this spring?
March 22, 2021
Are you about to graduate from a two, three or four-year program at Centennial College? Now is the time to submit your application for an award!
We are now accepting applications for both the Citizenship and President's awards to be handed out at this summer's Convocation ceremonies.
To be considered for the Citizenship or President's award, you must:
- Be a student of the 2021 graduating class.
- Be graduating from a 2, 3 or 4-year program at Centennial College.
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 for the Citizenship Award or a minimum cumulative GPA of 4.0 for the President’s Award.
- Print, complete and submit your application form along with your essay and letter of recommendation from a current/past professor, or current/past employer.
- Submit your application by email at email@example.com by no later than 4:00 PM on Friday, May 28, 2021.
If you have any questions, please feel free to email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org