Book an Appointment
We're here to help you make the best decisions for your academic growth during your time at Centennial College. Our advisors can help you today.
Prior to booking an appointment, complete the following:
- Review your program outline
- Familiarize yourself with the important dates calendar
- Review your academic deadlines
Have the following questions prepared to discuss with your advisor:
- Do I have a clear understanding of what I want to study or my areas of interest?
- What are my career aspirations?
- What concerns do I have surrounding my courses and program?
- Do I understand what is being asked of me in terms of assignments outlined on my syllabus?
Once these are completed, contact your respective school for help to book an appointment:
School of Advancement
416-289-5000, ext. 2500 / 2122
School of Business
416-289-5000, ext. 2725
School of Communications, Media, Arts, and Design
School of Community and Health Studies
School of Engineering Technology and Applied Science
416-289-5000, ext. 8256
School of Hospitality, Tourism and Culinary Arts
416-289-5000, ext. 2323
School of Transportation