College Survival Guide
Your journey to success starts here!
Between your studies, work commitments and social life, your success at Centennial relies on your organization and time management skills As research papers are assigned and tests are scheduled, prioritizing your time will become important. Here are a few examples to help guide your college survival:
- Familiarize yourself with your campus by booking a tour or visiting the campus a week before classes.
- Download your class schedule by visiting myCentennial. You can also access your course outlines, check your fees statement and check your emails using myCentennial.
- Buy your textbooks at your campus bookstore.
- If you have any questions about your program, contact your program coordinator.
- Arrive on time and attend all lectures and seminars.
- Be an active and attentive listener.
- Take notes.
- Participate and ask questions.
- Review your lecture notes and readings.
- Form a study group with three or four of your classmates, or join a peer tutoring group.
- Log in to your myCentennial account to check your emails.
- Log in to eCentennial to review any course notes or material.
It's your time, use it wisely.
See more tips on how to survive college and be successful at Centennial College