How to Register for your Courses
Summer 2019 Registration
First and Final Semester Students
Registration/Timetable selection begins Wednesday, April 17th, 2019.
Returning Students (and all other semesters)
Registration/Timetable selection begins Wednesday, April 24th, 2019.
Important Dates - Summer 2019
- Tuition Deposit Due Date for Summer 2019: Monday, March 25th, 2019
- Summer 2019 semester begins for most day programs: Monday, May 6th, 2019
- Course Change Deadline Summer 2019: Course Change Deadline Monday, May 13th, 2019
- Deadline to Withdraw Summer 2019: May 21st, 2019 with a partial refund of fees
- Student Photo ID (myCard) Information
- Programs Not Available for Web Registration - TBA
For technical difficulties, please contact the Helpdesk by telephone at 416-289-5280.
For questions regarding registration, please contact Enrollment Services at 416-289-5300.
How to register for your courses
Once you've chosen your payment option, use the online registration system through myCentennial to build your timetable. You will build your timetable by selecting courses required by your program during the web registration period. (Please note that for some programs you will be pre-assigned to a block of courses.)
When is web registration?
Web registration is a period of time when the registration system is available to you, based on your program and/or semester (also known as classification). Your program and semester can be found on the front of your fees statement.
Fall semester web registration begins mid-July.
Winter semester web registration begins mid-December.
Summer semester web registration begins mid-April.
Check myCentennial for specific web registration dates.