Fall 2018 Registration
First and Final Semester Students
Registration/Timetable selection begins Monday, July 23, 2018.
All Remaining Students
Registration/Timetable selection begins Monday, July 30, 2018.
Important Dates - Fall 2018
- Tuition Deposit Due Date for Fall 2018: June 21, 2018
- Fall 2018 semester begins for most day programs: September 4, 2018
- Course Change Deadline Fall 2018: September 11, 2018
- Deadline to Withdraw Fall 2018: September 18, 2018
The Add/Drop period will begin on Tuesday, August 7, 2018. This is where timetable selection will open up to include the following:
- Continuing Education sections
- Courses from other semesters for your program
- Courses that could potentially be showing as N/A prior to this date in your registration area
- Student Photo ID (myCard) Information
- Programs Not Available for Web Registration - to be announced
For technical difficulties, please contact the Helpdesk by telephone at 416-289-5280.
For questions regarding registration, please contact Enrollment Services at 416-289-5300.
How to register for your courses
Once you've chosen your payment option, use the online registration system through myCentennial to build your timetable. You will build your timetable by selecting courses required by your program during the web registration period. (Please note that for some programs you will be pre-assigned to a block of courses.)
When is web registration?
Web registration is a period of time when the registration system is available to you, based on your program and/or semester (also known as classification). Your program and semester can be found on the front of your fees statement.
Fall semester web registration begins mid-July.
Winter semester web registration begins mid-December.
Summer semester web registration begins mid-April.
Check myCentennial for specific web registration dates.