Once you've chosen your payment option, use the online registration system through myCentennial to build your timetable. You will build your timetable by selecting courses required by your program during the web registration period. (Please note that for some programs you will be pre-assigned to a block of courses.)
When is web registration?
Web registration is a period of time when the registration system is available to you, based on your program and/or semester (also known as classification). Your program and semester can be found on the front of your fees statement.
Fall semester web registration begins early August.
Winter semester web registration begins mid December.
Summer semester web registration begins late April.
Check myCentennial for specific web registration dates.
Winter 2018 Registration
First and Final Semester Students
Registration/Timetable selection begins Thursday, December 14, 2017.
All Remaining Students
Registration/Timetable selection begins Monday, December 18, 2017.
- Tuition Deposit Due Date for Winter 2018: December 13, 2017
- Winter 2018 semester begins for most day programs: January 22, 2018
- Course Change Deadline Winter 2018: January 29, 2018
- Deadline to Withdraw Winter 2018: February 5, 2018
The Add/Drop period will begin on Monday, December 18, 2017. This is where timetable selection will open up to include the following:
- Continuing Education sections
- Courses from other semesters for your program
- Courses that could potentially be showing as N/A prior to this date in your registration area
- Student Photo ID (myCard) Information
- Programs Not Available for Web Registration - TBA
For technical difficulties, please contact the Helpdesk by telephone at 416-289-5280.
For questions regarding registration, please contact Enrollment Services at 416-289-5300.