Dining Services Offered
Whatever your taste, our on-campus food services can meet it. Main cafeterias at every campus offer a wide selection of breakfasts, full-course meals, vegetarian dishes, pizza, sandwiches and salads and of course, the ever-popular burgers and fries. Monthly themes, meal plans, special events and promotions add variety throughout the year and can be viewed online at Campus Dish.
Meanwhile, fast-service counters feature a smaller selection of foods and beverages for students on the run. In addition, vending machines on all campuses offer pop, juice, coffee and snacks around the clock.
Centennial College’s various campuses offer the following concepts:
- Main Cafe includes Subway, Pizza Pizza, Chicken Chicken, Bhoj (Indian cuisine), Miso (Asian cuisine), Sultan's (Middle East cuisine), Bento Sushi and Grill Works.
- the Library building has a Second Cup outlet, located in the main entrance area.
- Our Residence and Culinary arts Centre has the sit-down student-run restaurant, The Local, where you can purchase affordable, healthy food made with fresh, local ingredients. See what’s on its menu here. (LINK TO WEBSITE).
- Dining options include Pizza Pizza, Chicken Chicken, Pan Geo’s (stir-frys & pastas), Sultan's (Middle East cuisine), Bento Sushi and Grill Works.
- Dining options include Pizza Pizza, Chicken Chicken, Pita Planet, Grill Works and more.
Story Arts Centre
- Dining options include: Pan Geo’s (stir-frys & pastas), Bento Sushi, Hearty Soups and Express.
Key Contact Information
Aramark Food Service Director, Ram Nagesan
Telephone: 416 289 5000, ext. 2222