International Student Letter Request Forms

Confirmation of Enrolment Confirmation of Graduation
Verify your enrolment at Centennial with a:
  • Letter of Enrolment (LOE)
  • Co-op Work Permit Letter
  • Bank Letter
Request today
Use this letter to:
  • Apply for Post-Graduation Work Permit
  • Invite family for June convocation
  • Prove completion of studies
Request today