There are several ways to pay your fees without visiting a campus. If you are an international student wishing to make a payment, please visit Payment Options for International Students. Domestic students may pay fees for one or two semesters at a time using one of the following payment plans or methods.
1. Pay Online at myCentennial
It’s the easiest and fastest way to pay. Go to myCentennial and login with your student ID number and password and follow these steps.
- Log into myCentennial using your Centennial Student ID.
- Select the Student Services Tab (Left side of the screen)
- Click Registration
- Under the “Registration Information” section, click on payment
- From there you can make your tuition payment using your credit card or debit card.
2. Pay by Telephone
You can call 416-289-5300 and pay your fees with the assistance of our Enrolment Services Representatives. Payment can be made by Credit Card.
3. Pay at a Canadian Bank or Financial Institution
Payments made at your bank will take approximately five business days to be sent to Centennial. Please allow sufficient time to avoid missing the fees due deadline. Visit our webpage for more information about paying at your bank or financial institution.
4. Pay with Aeroplan Points
Visit HigherEdPoints for information on how to redeem your Aeroplan Miles and transfer them to your Centennial account. Please note, you can only convert points through this website, and not through Centennial College or via the other payment options on myCentennial. Visit this webpage for more information on paying your tuition.