Marketing - Corporate Account Management
Program Code: 2846
School: School of Business
Credential: Graduate Certificate
Program Type: Graduate Certificate program
Program Length: 1 year/ 2 semesters
Start Date: Fall, Winter
Location: Progress Campus
Telephone: 416-289-5000, ext. 2280
Marketing – Corporate Account Management at Centennial College will prepare you for an exciting and financially rewarding career as a corporate account management professional in the business-to-business (B2B) marketplace.
Customers today are well informed and expect more and more customized solutions which requires a corporate account management professional to have a solid foundation in all areas of marketing, sales and service including; prospecting, networking, relationship building, closing and post sales activities.
As a corporate account management professional you will learn how to put the customer first with an entrepreneurial mind-set that adapts to diverse customer needs while you develop and practice skills specifically in:
- Conducting competitive and marketplace analysis,
- Understanding customer behavior,
- Engaging in interpersonal communications that are trust based,
- Analytics that prompt sales utilizing Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tools,
- Sales Promotion and Personal Selling
- Business financial literacy to create compelling customer value propositions,
- Educating and informing buyers through digital content and Omni channel marketing practices
- Cross-cultural and team based problem solving
- Negotiations that are buyer value based
If you are an empathetic listener, goal oriented, organized, inquisitive and persistent with above average communication skills, you should consider a career in Corporate Account Management.
|Course Code||Course Title||Location|
|ACCT-702||Financial Management||Progress Campus|
|BUSN-702||Employment and Career Preparedness||Progress Campus|
|BUSN-733||Business Culture and Craft||Progress Campus|
|MKTG-723||Customer Engagement||Progress Campus|
|MKTG-756||Strategic CRM||Progress Campus|
|Course Code||Course Title||Location|
|MKTG-741||Case Analysis and Marketing Metrics||Progress Campus|
|MKTG-747||Digital Marketing Strategies||Progress Campus|
|MKTG-751||Solution Selling||Progress Campus|
|MKTG-752||Relationship Marketing||Progress Campus|
|MKTG-754||Account Management & Leadership||Progress Campus|
|MKTG-755||Business Ethics & Negotiation||Progress Campus|
- Educate General Arts/Social Science University graduates for an in demand career that usually earns an income well above the national average as a result of individual performance results.
- The School of Business will sponsor at least two networking/job fair events (late first semester and mid-way through the second semester) that will bring potential employers to the school to meet and interact with Corporate Account Management program students.
- School of Business professors will assist successful graduates by providing relevant networking contacts with Business-to-Business (B2B) employers and professional Corporate Account Management recruiting companies.
- Access to Career Hack events with relevant industry panelists who help students better understand employment trends in the field, resume and job interview tips and abilities and skills employers expect of Corporate Account Management new hires.
- Opportunity to participate and be coached in preparation for The Great Canadian Sales Competition TM which attracts attention from top Corporate Account Management employers.
- Salesforce.com TM CRM software training enables graduates a smooth transition into relevant B2B Corporate Account Management roles.
- Small classes in this program will also allow for one-on-one learning with School of Business professors who have extensive industry-experience in Corporate Account Management in a B2B setting.
Start with a post graduate certificate, and continue to an MBA through our degree completion partnership. Successful graduates of this program may choose to continue with courses leading to a graduate degree.
|Davenport University||Masters Business Administration - Strategic Management Concentration|
Qualified graduates may be eligible to participate in an articulated program with select universities, institutes and professional associations. These partnerships will allow you to apply academic credit towards further study.
The Marketing – Corporate Account Management program’s educational partner is Davenport University.
- Key Account Manager
- Account Executive
- Field Sales Executive
- Sales and Service Specialist
- Technical Sales Representative
- Inside Account Manager
- Business Development
- Territory Sales Representative
- University degree or a three-year college diploma in any discipline from a recognized institution
- We will consider applicants who have a two-year college diploma or a partial university degree (75% complete), and who have a minimum of two years work experience relevant to the program
- Proof of English proficiency
1. Apply Online
Are you an International Student? Apply directly to Centennial College here.
If you are applying through the Second Career Strategy, please apply at the Employment Training Centre for Second Career (Progress Campus). Second Career Strategy is a funding initiative for those who have been laid-off and are in need of training. For more information go to Second Career Strategy.
If you have previously attended a full time program at Centennial College, you may be eligible for a Program Transfer. Visit Enrolment Services at any Campus for information.
All other applicants must apply online at Ontariocolleges.ca. A non-refundable application fee of $95 must accompany applications. The fee is payable online, by telephone, online banking, by mail, or in person to Ontariocolleges.ca. For more information go to Ontariocolleges.ca Application Fees.
2. Submit Documents
Current Ontario high school students and graduates from Ontario high schools: Notify your guidance counsellor that you have applied to college and your school will forward transcripts to Centennial College via Ontariocolleges.ca.
Graduates of college/university, or high school outside Ontario but within Canada: You are responsible for requesting that your educational institute sends any required documents and transcripts to Ontariocolleges.ca.
Applicants who attended school outside of Canada: If you are submitting transcripts to meet admission requirements, you must have the transcripts assessed by an independent credential assessment agency such as World Education Services (WES) or International Credential Assessment Service (ICAS).
For more information go to Submitting your Transcripts.
3. Confirm Your Offer of Admission
Offers of Admission are sent by mail to eligible applicants. When you receive your offer, you must login to your account at Ontariocolleges.ca and confirm before the Deadline to Confirm noted in your offer letter.
You may confirm only one college and one program offer at a time.
You must confirm your offer by the Deadline to Confirm noted in your Offer of Admission letter or your seat may be given to another applicant.
When you confirm your Offer of Admission at Centennial College you are given access to your personal myCentennial account where you can check your email, grades, register for courses, pay tuition fees, and see your class timetable.
4. Pay Fees
Centennial fees statements are sent by email to your personal email account and to your myCentennial email account. Fees statements are not mailed.
You must make a minimum payment by the Fees Deadline noted in your Fees Statement or your seat may be given to another applicant.
5. Build Your Timetable (Register for Courses)
Build your timetable (web-register for courses) at my.centennialcollege.ca.
Fall registration begins mid-July
January registration begins mid-December
May registration begins mid-April
Your web-registration will not open if:
You have not submitted your minimum fee payment by the deadline
You received a Conditional Offer of Admission and you have not met the conditions of your offer.
Once you have paid your fees or have made appropriate arrangements, register for your courses online through myCentennial.
Fees noted below are estimates only. Tuition is based on two semesters, beginning Fall 2015.
|Student||Tuition (2 Semesters)||Incidental Fees||Total|