Get to know your market inside and out. Marketing professionals and executives rely on research and analysis in order to make effective decisions, attract a greater client base, and deepen existing client relationships. In Centennial’s Marketing – Research and Analytics post graduate certificate program, you will develop the skillset needed to analyze and interpret trends and client behavior.
The two semester program uses interactive class room learning and SAS Enterprise Guide and SAS Enterprise Miner applications training. In addition, students will be exposed to Environics Analytics' ENVISION software to develop comprehensive profiles of selected target markets. These are leading software solutions used in the Research and Analytics fields.
Graduates of the Marketing Research and Analytics program will receive an Ontario Graduate Certificate from Centennial College, plus Certificates of Recognition from SAS* and Environics Analytics.**
* completion of the three specified SAS courses in the program will result in a certificate of recognition.
** a passing grade on ENVISION assignments is required to receive certificate.
Start with a post graduate certificate, and continue to an MBA through our degree completion partnership. Successful graduates of this program may choose to continue with courses leading to a graduate degree
||Maximum Credits Awarded
||Masters Business Administration - Strategic Management Concentration
||up to 5
For more information on SAS, visit http://www.sas.com
||Domestic First Year
||International First Year
|Marketing – Research and Analytics
- Marketing Research Analysts
- Web Marketing Analysts
- CRM Analysts
- Direct Response Analysts
- Online Marketing Analysts
- Data and Analytics Specialists
- Business Analytics Specialists
- Loyalty Program Analysts
- Sales Data Analysts
- Marketing Strategy Analysts
“This program was the first to be launched in Canada in collaboration with SAS in the United States.” Read more about our innovative program here
Graduates of this program may work in the following areas:
- Organizations with in-house analytical and research functions, especially those that are mid-to-large sized
- Marketing research firms
- Companies specializing in direct marketing, mobile marketing and e-marketing
- Loyalty program management companies
- Hands-on learning in areas like questionnaire design, data manipulation and quality control, creation of statistical output and development of programs.
- Strong focus on applying marketing research and analytics to strategic marketing decision-making.
- Extensive use of learner-centered approaches such as: case studies, simulations, project-based learning, with a focus on developing project management, teamwork, analytical and report writing and presentation skills.
- Access to full suite of Microsoft products, including: Microsoft CRM, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Training in analytics software including SAS’ Enterprise Miner and Environics Analytics’ ENVISION.
- In the second semester, students develop and implement a capstone project that integrates and applies their learning.
- Excellent employment prospects for research and analytical marketing professionals
Is this Program Right for You?
Qualified graduates may be eligible to participate in an articulated program with selected universities, institutes and professional associations. These partnerships allow graduates to apply academic credit towards further study.
Our partner is:
If these words describe you, the Marketing-Research & Analytics Graduate Certificate program may be your route to career success:
- Comfortable dealing with numbers and computers
- Analytical with strong numeracy skills
- Innovative problem solver, self-directed with strong attention to detail
- Highly-organized and able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Self-directed, innovative problem solver, who works well in a dynamic environment
- Thrive under pressure and can meet deadlines
As part of the program’s hands-on component, you will participate in a second-semester capstone project, which will involve working in a team capacity for a company in the Greater Toronto Area.