SchoolsSchool of Advancement School of Business School of Communications, Media and Design School of Community and Health Studies School of Continuing Education School of Engineering Technology and Applied Science School of Hospitality, Tourism and Culture School of Transportation
- Centres & InstitutesCentres & InstitutesApplied Research and Innovation Centennial Energy Institute Centre of Entrepreneurship Culture and Heritage Institute Emergency Management and Public Safety Institute Institute for Global Citizenship and Equity
- Apprenticeship Programs
- College & University Preparation
- Co-op ProgramsCo-op ProgramsContact Information
- Distance LearningDistance LearningMonthly Courses Online Programs Print-based Programs Start Your Online Course Book an Exam
- Degree Programs
- Dual CreditDual CreditCourses Frequently Asked Questions
- Fast TrackFast TrackBusiness Programs Community and Health Studies Communications, Media and Design Engineering Technology and Applied Science Technology Occupations
- Graduate Certificate ProgramsGraduate Certificate ProgramsBusiness Graduate Certificate Programs Communication Media and Design Programs Community and Health Studies Graduate Certificate Programs Hospitality, Tourism and Culture Graduate Certificate Programs
- International EducationInternational EducationAdmissions Programs Fees Scholarships About the International Centre International Student Services Contact Us Global Experience Office
- Joint Programs
- Second CareerSecond CareerApply Now
College & University Preparation
Centennial College offers you pathways to prepare for further post-secondary education at university or college with our small classes, state-of-the-art science and language laboratories and dedicated, experienced faculty support. You can earn an English, general education and university transfer credit and graduate with a certificate or a diploma.
The Foundations certificate programs are meant to assist in developing a thorough understanding of the personal, academic and professional requirements needed for taking diploma and advanced diploma programs.
Please note: You cannot apply directly to these programs though ontariocolleges.ca. Admission is only offered if advised and assisted by the Centennial College Assessment and Advising Centre.
- Centres & Institutes