SchoolsSchool of Advancement School of Business School of Communications, Media and Design School of Community and Health Studies School of Continuing Education School of Engineering Technology and Applied Science School of Hospitality, Tourism and Culture School of Transportation
- Centres & InstitutesCentres & InstitutesApplied Research and Innovation Centennial Energy Institute Centre of Entrepreneurship Culture and Heritage Institute Emergency Management and Public Safety Institute Institute for Global Citizenship and Equity
- Apprenticeship Programs
- College & University Preparation
- Co-op ProgramsCo-op ProgramsContact Information
- Distance LearningDistance LearningMonthly Courses Online Programs Print-based Programs Start Your Online Course Book an Exam
- Degree Programs
- Dual CreditDual CreditCourses Frequently Asked Questions
- Fast TrackFast TrackBusiness Programs Community and Health Studies Communications, Media and Design Engineering Technology and Applied Science Technology Occupations
- Graduate Certificate ProgramsGraduate Certificate ProgramsBusiness Graduate Certificate Programs Communication Media and Design Programs Community and Health Studies Graduate Certificate Programs Hospitality, Tourism and Culture Graduate Certificate Programs
- International EducationInternational EducationAdmissions Programs Fees Scholarships About the International Centre International Student Services Contact Us Global Experience Office
- Joint Programs
- Second CareerSecond CareerApply Now
Centennial College offers bachelor degrees that meet rigorous Ontario Ministry standards (provincial standards) and open doors to even better learning and career opportunities. We offer collaborative or joint programs with Ryerson University and the University of Toronto in nursing, applied microbiology, environmental science and technology, journalism, new media studies and paramedicine. Get practical and technical strengths of a college diploma and the theoretical foundations of a four-year bachelor degree.
Collaborative Program with Ryerson University
Bachelor of Science Nursing
The Bachelor of Science Nursing program is committed to creating nursing leaders who are highly competent, knowledgeable and committed to playing an integral role in shaping the future of healthcare. You will be prepared to work with persons and communities of diverse backgrounds, ages and degrees of health and illness, in a variety of contexts.
Joint Programs with the University of Toronto
The Journalism Program will help place you at the scene of major stories. You will talk to newsmakers, while using the latest digital technologies and social media to file stories quickly and accurately. You will develop a portfolio of multimedia content using video, audio and photo galleries. You will publish your own niche magazine and broadcast live with Observer Radio News and Observer TV News. Feel the adrenaline rush of deadlines as you help produce online and print editions of the Toronto Observer, an award winning community newspaper serving East York and parts of Scarborough.
New Media Studies
New Media has quickly evolved into now transcending day to day life and as a new media graduate you will be prepared to make your mark in this career field. This program is highly project-driven and focuses on the design and development of visually compelling digital products that are to be delivered to internet enabled devices. As a student you will create many products that integrate multiple platforms, using a range of digital video, audio, photo editing, design and graphics software.
Together Centennial College and the University of Toronto, along with partners in Emergency Medical Services throughout Ontario ensure students receive valuable hands-on training in emergency medical, trauma and psychological situations. The joint program is supported by Centennial’s state-of-the-art simulation facilities and the University of Toronto provides additional depth to the program by providing focused studies in biology, chemistry, psychology, and research.
If you have any questions regarding joint programs between Centennial College and University of Toronto Scarborough, please contact:
Administrative Coordinator -- CC/UTSC Joint Programs
416-289-5000, ext. 2151
Other Degree Opportunities
Centennial College Degrees
Centennial College bachelor degrees meet rigorous Ontario Ministry standards (provincial standards) and open doors to even better learning and career opportunities. Get the targeted, practical, technical strengths of a college and the theoretical foundations of a four-year bachelor degree.
Centennial College has articulation agreements with various universities and institutes. With these agreements, students who wish to continue their studies after completing a college credential may do so with a corresponding university program. If you are interested in pursuing a university education, one of these program opportunities may be right for you.
- Centres & Institutes