What We Do
- Career Counselling - decide on a career path based on your interests, values and skills.
- Personal Counselling - issues such as stress, anxiety, adjustment to college, grief and loss, relationship issues, gender issues, communication skills and personal crises.
- Learning & Study Skills - including time management, note-taking, reading skills, test taking skills and test preparation.
- Crisis Intervention - if you are caught up in a crisis and need a safe place to talk, our counselors are available for you.
- Consultation - we can consult and provide a referral to helpers outside the college if needed.
Contact a Counsellor
1) Drop by the counselling office at your campus.
2) Phone the counselling office on your campus. Call 416-289-5000
- Progress ext. 2627
- Ashtonbee ext. 7252
- Story Arts Centre ext. 7252
- Morningside ext. 8025
"Good feedback on how to search for a career."
"Overall, counselling in all areas has been very helpful this year. I think I have had some important insights and developed some good strategies."
"My counsellor was the best counsellor I've ever had"