Program OverviewPrinter Friendly
The Auto Body Repairer apprenticeship program focuses on techniques and materials for all aspects of auto body repair. It covers components, frames, panels, grills, holes, dents and other surface repairs.
To be eligible for the Auto Body Repairer program, you must be currently employed as an apprentice.
During in-class training, you'll be required to successfully complete the following courses:
- Applied Work Practices
- Body Frame and Structure
- Applied Mechanical
Career OpportunitiesPrinter Friendly
- The Auto Body Repairer program takes an earn-while-you-learn approach, with in-school training preparing you for the on-the-job component.
- Professors who teach in the offering have extensive and current industry experience.
- The facilities in which you learn are state-of-the-art and housed at the province's largest transportation training centre, Ashtonbee Campus.
- You may qualify for income support while in school through Employment Insurance Canada benefits or training allowance.
To learn more about the industry and apprenticeships, please visit:
- FAQs for Apprentices
- Toronto Automobile Dealers Association
- Collision Industry
- Financial Aid for Apprentices and Employers
- Auto body and collision damage repairer
- Damage repair appraiser
- Insurance estimator
- Automotive painter
- Automotive restoration technician
- Auto body repair technician
- Commercial vehicle body repair and painting technician
Admission RequirementsPrinter Friendly
An Ontario Secondary School Diploma (OSSD) or equivalent is required for all apprenticeship programs. You cannot apply directly to the college or to ontariocolleges.ca for admission to this apprenticeship program. For general information about apprenticeship registration, please contact the Ministry of Training, Colleges and Universities.
How to Apply
How to ApplyPrinter Friendly
For information about apprenticeship or apprenticeship registration, please contact the Ministry of Advanced Education and Skills Development. You must be currently employed as an apprentice.
Apprentices do not apply directly to Centennial College or at ontariocolleges.ca.
Apprenticeship and Adjustment Branch
625 Church Street
Toronto, ON M7A 2B5
Or call one of two area offices:
Metro East: 905-837-7722
Metro West: 905-279-7333