Program OverviewPrinter Friendly
Centennial College's Marketing - Corporate Account Management program prepares you for an exciting and financially rewarding career as a corporate account management professional in the business-to-business (B2B) marketplace.
In this graduate certificate business program, you learn that because today's customers are well informed and expect more customized solutions, corporate account management professionals must have a solid foundation in all areas of marketing, sales and service. This includes prospecting, networking, relationship building, closing and post-sales activities.
As such, in interactive and practical courses, you learn how to put the customer first with an entrepreneurial mindset that adapts to diverse customer needs while you develop and practice skills specifically in:
- Conducting competitive and marketplace analysis.
- Understanding customer behaviour.
- Engaging in interpersonal communications that are trust-based.
- Analytics that prompt sales utilizing Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tools.
- Business financial literacy to create compelling customer value propositions.
- Educating and informing buyers through digital content and omni-channel marketing practices.
- Cross-cultural and team based problem solving.
- Negotiations that are buyer value-based.
Program OutlinePrinter Friendly
Career Options, Academic Pathways and Partners
Career Options, Academic Pathways and PartnersPrinter Friendly
- Thanks to the Corporate Account Management program's hands-on training in Salesforce automation software, you will be able to make a smooth transition into the workplace.
- School of Business professors have extensive experience in sales and account management in the business-to-business settings.
- Small class environments allow you to interact with faculty members and your fellow peers.
- Learn to thrive under pressure and develop excellent interpersonal, listening and oral communication skills.
Start with a graduate certificate, and continue to a master of business administration through our degree completion partnership. Successful graduates of this program may choose to continue with courses leading to a graduate degree.
|Davenport University||Masters Business Administration - Strategic Management concentration|
- Key account manager
- Account executive
- Business development lead
- Commercial sales representative
- Sales and service specialist
- Technical sales representative
- Inside sales representative
- Territory sales representative
Admission RequirementsPrinter Friendly
- University degree or a three-year college diploma in any discipline from a recognized institution
- We will consider applicants who have a two-year college diploma or a partial university degree (75% complete), and who have a minimum of two years work experience relevant to the program
- Proof of English proficiency
Requirements to qualify for the optional Co-op program stream:
- A minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 at the end of semester one
- Achieve a minimum grade C+ (GPA 2.5) in BUSN-702
How to Apply
How to ApplyPrinter Friendly
1. Apply Online
Are you an International Student? Apply directly to Centennial College here.
If you are applying through the Second Career Strategy, please apply at the Employment Training Centre for Second Career (Progress Campus). Second Career Strategy is a funding initiative for those who have been laid-off and are in need of training. For more information go to Second Career Strategy.
If you have previously attended a full time program at Centennial College, you may be eligible for a Program Transfer. Visit Enrolment Services at any Campus for information.
All other applicants must apply online at Ontariocolleges.ca. A non-refundable application fee of $95 must accompany applications. The fee is payable online, by telephone, online banking, by mail, or in person to Ontariocolleges.ca. For more information go to Ontariocolleges.ca Application Fees.
2. Submit Documents
Current Ontario high school students and graduates from Ontario high schools: Notify your guidance counsellor that you have applied to college and your school will forward transcripts to Centennial College via Ontariocolleges.ca.
Graduates of college/university, or high school outside Ontario but within Canada: You are responsible for requesting that your educational institute sends any required documents and transcripts to Ontariocolleges.ca.
Applicants who attended school outside of Canada: If you are submitting transcripts to meet admission requirements, you must have the transcripts assessed by an independent credential assessment agency such as World Education Services (WES) or International Credential Assessment Service (ICAS).
For more information go to Submitting your Transcripts.
3. Confirm Your Offer of Admission
Offers of Admission are sent by mail to eligible applicants. When you receive your offer, you must login to your account at Ontariocolleges.ca and confirm before the Deadline to Confirm noted in your offer letter.
You may confirm only one college and one program offer at a time.
You must confirm your offer by the Deadline to Confirm noted in your Offer of Admission letter or your seat may be given to another applicant.
When you confirm your Offer of Admission at Centennial College you are given access to your personal myCentennial account where you can check your email, grades, register for courses, pay tuition fees, and see your class timetable.
4. Pay Fees
Centennial fees statements are sent by email to your personal email account and to your myCentennial email account. Fees statements are not mailed.
You must make a minimum payment by the Fees Deadline noted in your Fees Statement or your seat may be given to another applicant.
5. Build Your Timetable (Register for Courses)
Build your timetable (web-register for courses) at my.centennialcollege.ca.
Fall registration begins mid-July
January registration begins mid-December
May registration begins mid-April
Your web-registration will not open if:
You have not submitted your minimum fee payment by the deadline
You received a Conditional Offer of Admission and you have not met the conditions of your offer.
Once you have paid your fees or have made appropriate arrangements, register for your courses online through myCentennial.
Tuition and Fees
Tuition and FeesPrinter Friendly
Fees noted below are estimates only. Tuition is based on two semesters, beginning Fall 2017.
|Student||Tuition (2 Semesters)||Incidental Fees||Total|