Pay Your Tuition
Pay Your Tuition
All current and any past-due fees must be paid before you can register for your classes. The deadline for payment will be posted on myCentennial.
If you are an International Student looking to make a payment, please visit Payment Options for International Students.
Many Ways to Pay
Centennial students may pay fees for one or two semesters at a time using one of the following payment plans or methods:
Pay Online at myCentennial
The easiest and fastest way to pay. Go to myCentennial and login with your student ID number and password.
- Log into myCentennial using your Centennial Student ID.
- Select the Student Services Tab (Left side of the screen)
- Click Registration
- Under the “Registration Information” section, click on payment
- From there you can make your tuition payment
Interac online payments are also available to students which will allow payments to be made directly from a bank account(s) via myCentennial. It's immediate, secure and all you’ll need is access to online banking through a participating financial institution, including:
Pay at a Canadian Bank or Financial Institution
Pay-in person, online or telephone. Payments made at your bank will take approximately 5 business days to be sent to Centennial. Please allow sufficient time to avoid missing the fees due deadline.
Instructions for online banking:
- Log into your online banking. Locate the section where you can pay a bill or make a payment
- Find “Add a Bill Payee”
- Select Centennial College to the Bill payee list of companies
- Type in your 9-digit student number as the account number (Your student # is)
- Verify your payee details are correct
- You are now ready to make a payment
- Select make a payment, enter the amount you need to pay
- Submit payment*
Pay by Phone
Call 416-289-5300. We accept Visa, MasterCard or American Express.
Pay by Mail
Please allow sufficient time for delivery. Complete both sides of the fees statement and mail your form of payment, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, certified cheque or money order to:
P.O. Box 631, STN A
Pay In Person at the Enrolment Services Office
Visit the Enrolment Services Office at any campus to make your payment by Interac, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Certified Cheque or Money Order.
Pay with Aeroplan Points
- Visit Higher Ed Points where all the information on how to redeem your Aeroplan Miles and transfer them to your Centennial account can be found at higheredpoints.com/how-it-works
- The transfer is received at Centennial via our accounts receivable department (similar to how other bank transfers are received.)
- It will appear as a 'non-refundable' cash deposit visible on your student account within 2-3 business days.
Please note, you can only convert points through the above online process, not at the front counter or via the other payment options on myCentennial.