Pay Your Tuition
Pay Your Tuition
All current and any past-due fees must be paid before you can register for your classes. The deadline for payment will be posted on myCentennial.
If you are an International Student looking to make a payment, please visit Payment Options for International Students.
Many Ways to Pay
Centennial students may pay fees for one or two semesters at a time using one of the following payment plans or methods:
Pay Online at myCentennial
The easiest and fastest way to pay. Go to myCentennial and login with your student ID number and password.
- Log into myCentennial using your Centennial Student ID.
- Select the Student Services Tab (Left side of the screen)
- Click Registration
- Under the “Registration Information” section, click on payment
- From there you can make your tuition payment
Interac online payments are also available to students which will allow payments to be made directly from a bank account(s) via myCentennial. It's immediate, secure and all you’ll need is access to online banking through a participating financial institution, including:
Pay by Telephone
You can call 416-289-5300 and pay your fees with the assistance of our Enrolment Services Representatives. Payment can be made by Credit Card.
Pay at a Canadian Bank or Financial Institution
Pay-in person, online or telephone at your bank. Payments made at your bank will take approximately 5 business days to be sent to Centennial. Please allow sufficient time to avoid missing the fees due deadline.
Instructions for online banking:
- Log into your online banking. Locate the section where you can pay a bill or make a payment
- Find “Add a Bill Payee”
- Select Centennial College to the Bill payee list of companies
- Type in your 9-digit student number as the account number (Your student # is)
- Verify your payee details are correct
- You are now ready to make a payment
- Select make a payment, enter the amount you need to pay
- Submit payment*
Pay with Aeroplan Points
- Visit Higher Ed Points where all the information on how to redeem your Aeroplan Miles and transfer them to your Centennial account can be found at higheredpoints.com/how-it-works
- The transfer is received at Centennial via our accounts receivable department (similar to how other bank transfers are received.)
- It will appear as a 'non-refundable' cash deposit visible on your student account within 2-3 business days.
Please note, you can only convert points through the above online process, not at the front counter or via the other payment options on myCentennial.